- Arcadia finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed by wire brushing, scribes and worm holes for a natural, rustic appearance.
- The clock case features a multitiered flat top with distinctive columns with corbels that frame the door, a multitiered base, and bun foot turnings. Carved Acanthus moldings accentuate the pediment, base, and back panel.
- The antique nickel-finished dial features a decorative center casting with a mottled background, an antique nickel-finished bezel, raised satin black Roman numerals, and satin black hands.
- Grid pendulum with complementing center casting and wood insert finished in Acadia. Pendulum and weight shells are finished in antique nickel.
- The locking door features arched top and bottom rails with bevel glass.
- Removable, beveled topside glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- The interior of the case is illuminated and is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right hinge.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surface.
- Made in the USA. INT1013
- Height 82.25" (209 cm)
- Width 27" (69 cm)
- Depth 16" (41 cm)