- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This shapely floor clock features a hinged top door, a removable crown, and a raised panel below the dial. The base features an overlay panel and a decorative carved cutout with rosettes.
- The antique dial features worn black Arabic numerals, a seconds track, and black serpentine hands.
- Antique brushed brass-finished weight shells and pendulum on a wood stick.
- Dial and pendulum are illuminated by separate lamps.
- Bottom door features an inset panel with a decorative carving which frames the convex glass, which reveals the swinging pendulum.
- Convex glass in the top and bottom doors.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Made in the USA.
- Height 86" (218 cm)
- Width 24" (61 cm)
- Depth 13" (33 cm)