- Finished in Windsor Casual on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers an Acanthus leaf molding on the pediment and base with reeded columns accenting the sides.
- The dial features an aged design and offers an antiqued, brass-finished bezel.
- Open the front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time. The antiqued brass-finished pendulum behind the door offers a graceful lyre.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Made in the USA.
- Height 35.25" (90 cm)
- Width 15.75" (40 cm)
- Depth 5.75" (15 cm)