- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- An heirloom-style floor clock with a distressed finish, designed by Chris Bergelin.
- A carved shell and leaf design draws the eye up to the arched pediment, which is embellished with decorative overlays on the canted corners.
- The brushed satin brass-finished dial is set off by cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase dial.
- Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum is finished in brushed antique brass with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk.
- The brushed satin brass-finished and decorative bands of the weight shells also complement the dial.
- The lower front door features beveled glass and decorative overlays with matching shell and leaf designs.
- Canted, reeded columns frame the case, offering intricately carved column caps with a unique scroll design and Acanthus leaf details.
- The multi-tiered, Bombe' base offers canted corners and carved scroll feet with Acanthus leaf details.
- Removable beveled glass panels on the upper sides allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Made in the USA.
- Height 93" (236 cm)
- Width 32.25" (82 cm)
- Depth 19" (48 cm)