- Howard Miller
- Floor Clocks
- Fashion Trend Design
- 611-302 Isadora III
611-302 Isadora III
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed.
- This floor clock includes a stepped bonnet pediment and a decorative cutout in the base. The hinged top door allows easy access to the movement.
- Three adjustable glass shelves with pad-lock metal shelf clips plus the lower fixed wooden shelf allow for four levels of display.
- An aged dial includes worn black Arabic numerals and minute track, plus charcoal finished hands and sits behind a flat glass panel. The fixed moon phase features artwork by American Hudson School artist, Thomas Cole: "Home in the Woods — 1847".
- The dial and case are illuminated, with an easy to reach roller switch on the back.
- Quartz, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays your choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only.
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1019
- Batteries Included: No
- Overall Width: 20.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 81.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 14.500 (inch)
- Product Weight: 78.0099 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 26.500 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 19.000 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 59.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 94.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Triple Harmonic
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Battery Quantity and Size: 2C
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 14.010 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 17.190 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2
- UPC: 020867127634