- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock showcases a simple, yet elegant design.
- The dial features a polished brass-finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells feature a decorative center disk and bands which complement the dial.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Locking arched door features beveled glass, which is also on the sides.
- Multitiered base includes a bookmatched Olive Ash Burl overlay with a decorative cutout.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Made in the USA. INT0413
- Height 79" (201 cm)
- Width 23.75" (60 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)