Watchpital Repair Information
How to submit your repairs for Service:
- For customers mailing jewelry/time pieces for service, please forward it via insured carrier to our New York State facility as our location is well equipped to handle large volumes or repairs and inquiries.
- We are not accepting international orders at this time.
- Package your items in a sturdy container that will resist damage.
- Insure the shipment for retail replacement value. We suggest you utilize a method that allows package tracking such as UPS, FedEX, or Insured Mail.
- Please include a letter with your name, the repair requested, and your email so we may update you when your package is received.
- An invoice by email will be sent to you with the costs of the repair/shipping which can be paid with credit card(Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or paypal. (we are not accepting checks or money orders at this time)
- We give free estimates and will contact you on the repair services/charges before the item is fixed, but in the case that there is a RNR (return which is not repaired) we will require payment for return shipping before returning your item to you.
- Turnaround time varies by the item, parts availability or time of year. Although our goal is to get your repairs back to you as fast as possible, please allow 3-4 weeks in different circumstances.
Please fill out the following repair request form and Mail your repairs to the following Address
1118 Main St.